Some content on this page is not suitable for young eyes or faint hearts.
Views expressed by Sleep Talkin' Man rarely reflect the opinions of waking Adam.
Especially the desire to exterminate all vegetarians (but he does hate lentils.)

20110808

Aug 8 2011

"Fuck. Tits! Shit, I brought the wrong shit! It's shower-hat Wednesday, not cracker-pants Thursday. Bollocks! I really like shower-hat Wednesday. I've got the best. It's so pretty... These cracker-pants give me nasty chaffing… Oh, I shoulda put margarine on them! Lubricate the cracker bits. Yes, yes, yes…"

 or click here
__________

Karen's notes: This post has been pre-scheduled. We're off glamping on a goat farm!

8 comments:

  1. Much better fashion advice/rules than the so called 'fashion world'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margarine to lubricate... hahaha!

    Y'know, the first two words made me think STM was gonna do a Boondock Saints parody. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reckon STM says "bollocks" as in UK slang for testicles rather than "bullocks" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It explains it better than I could!

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bollocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margarine on cracker pants? That's a common faux pas: one should properly use cheese spread - a light cream cheese for office wear, or a fine Camembert for formal occasions...... 7@=Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. What. The. Hell... Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend and I imagine that these are the thoughts in his brain while he is out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such
    info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a
    very long time. Thank you and good luck.


    Runescape 2007 Gold
    Buy FFXIV Gil

    ReplyDelete